User-Exits and OCI

From: Tobias Voigt <voigt_at_inim.de>
Date: 1997/08/25

Hello everyone,
I'm writing userexits and I'd like to pass the results to ORACLE Forms Items.
My Problem is to do a SELECT-statement with a cursor within the User-Exit. Then I'd like to pass the results to the Forms and display the records in a list that shows 5 records at a time and uses a scrollbar
if I receive more.
But it does not.
I only can put the last fetched record back to my Form.

Does anyone understand my problem and can help me ?

The next problem is to use User-Exits with OCI. If I want to use olog as described in the samples, I get the error-message: Cannot allocate memory on user side. If I use the same code in a standalone programm it works. If I use orlon it works also.

System: Oracle 7.3.2

        SunOS 5.5

Thanks

        Tobias Voigt