NLS, Traditional Chinese

From: (wrong string) ösch & Associates GmbH <0696050120-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1997/08/23

We have an Developer/2000 Installation on SUN Solaris 2.5 and need to display the GUI in traditional chinese.

If we set the NLS_USER_LANG=Traditional Chinese_CINA.ZHT32EUC the GUI does not show chinese characters at all (instaed some unreadable something characters). We suspect that we do not have the right xfont installed on the SUN. Which one will I need? Is there any download site for these xfonts or do I have to buy them (where?)?

How much of the chinese stuff is already in the DB-Repsitory, how much is up to the operating system in general?

Is there anyone out there who has a descent understanding of the NLS functionality in Developer/2000?

Andreas. Received on Sat Aug 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message