Table type in Procedure Builder

From: Petr Novak <novak_at_microcomp.de>
Date: 1997/08/22

Hallo !

When I create new procedure as 'Program Unit' and then move it in Server as 'Stored Program Unit' there are differencies in these 2 different compilations. Example statement:

type MyTab IS TABLE of integer index by binary_integer;

In first case I get error message

Error 103:Encountered the symbol 'OF' when expecting one of the following: '('

but in the server is the compilation O.K. !

I work on NT. Info from Procedure Builder Help:

[Quoted] Oracle Procedure Builder V1.5.6.15.3 - Production PL/SQL V1.2.1.6 - Production
Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.2.3.1 - Production Release With the distributed, replication and parallel query options PL/SQL Release 2.3.2.3.0 - Production

Does it mean that Procedure Builder and Server use different versions of PL/SQL ?

Petr Novak Received on Fri Aug 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message