Re: pl/sql editor???? where can i find?

From: Stuart Browning <embarko_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/08/22

You could try DBArtisan 3.0 from Embarcadero.

You can download a full-featured 30-day trial at http://www.embarcadero.com/download/download.htm.

Also, a new version 4.0 featuring schema and data migration facilities is set to ship in September.

Stuart Browning
Embarcadero
StuartB_at_embarcadero.com

Joseph Testa <jtesta_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us> wrote in article <5ti1ur$o5q_at_login.freenet.columbus.oh.us>...
> Oracle's ENterprise manager has the schema manager part that will let you
 edit
> sql code in the data dictionary, it is not pretty, not real good for
> development, but in a pinch it work well.
>
> joe
>

> Fernando Pereira (n_at_nowhere.com) wrote:
> : Also, you can try our own CodfishSQL (a preview at www.cardume.com )

> : Andrei Filimonov wrote in article

 <5sv880$dr5$1_at_blackice.winternet.com>...

> : > You could try SQL-Station from Platinum Inc. 30-day trial version is
> : >available at http://www.platinum.com/ This tool allows also debugging
 of
> : >stored PLSQL code.
> : >
> : >
> : >--
> : >
> : >Andrei Filimonov
> : >SuperSolution Corp.
> : >
> : >raman batra wrote in article <33E7E6C3.EE8_at_feist.com>...
> : >
> : >>You could try SQL Navigator from Technosolutions.com....very
 impressive
> : >>and neat to use.
> : >>I dig their tear down table ddl. You can paste this on any corner of
> : >>your screen, don't have to do
> : >>a desc table <tablename> in the middle of your PL/SQL programming.
 Nice