Re: FORMS4.5 Browsing system files

From: Christian Kaas <c.kaas_at_odn.de>
Date: 1997/08/21

you can do it using the ora_ffi package see the winexec demo in the demos directory of forms.
the api call you need is GetOpenFileName get a winapi help from MS and check it out good luck.

On 21 Aug 1997 14:49:31 GMT, trn0975_at_pt5026.pto.ford.com (Thomas R. Nestor) wrote:

>Is there a way to browse thru the system file names. like you would look
>through the list of available file to open for EXCEL or some other application.
>I need my users to be able to browse directories looking for TIFF files to
>read into the database.
>
>Has anyone done this or something similar?
>
>tnestor_at_pt5026.pto.ford.com

Christian Kaas
Client/Server development and consulting Fax. 49-9129-5518
Phone 49-9129-5508 Received on Thu Aug 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message