Oracle Designer 2000 Repository report formatting

From: The Refling's <refling_at_interlog.com>
Date: 1997/08/21

HELP! I am having terrible problems trying to print the reports from the repository, they look fine in preview but none of the options I choose (i.e. landscape, font choices) happen when it is sent to my printer. Every report line wraps... when sent, they all are identical in format no matter what I select. Does anyone have any advice on this. My only option seems to be to scan this junk in with a scanner and format it into a WORD document that I could then print. YUCK! Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Glenn Received on Thu Aug 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message