Re: Yet another newbie trying to get D2k trial to work.

From: Robin Zimmermann <rzimmerm_at_au.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/08/20

[Quoted] Did the Designer and Developer install into C:\ORAWIN or C:\ORAWIN95?

[Quoted] If it's the fomer then you are using a 16-bit product to access a 32-bit product (PO7), which requires the interface driver. I think the interface driver is on the PO7 CD.

If it's the latter, then you are using a 32-bit product to access a 32-bit product, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Regards,

Robin.