Re: ODBC connection to Oracle DB problem...

From: Jeff A. Stucker <swan-web_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1997/08/20

Personally, I've banged my head against the wall with every driver out there for Oracle. But I am having the best luck using Microsoft's. There is a newsgroup for beta oracle ODBC stuff (microsoft.public.odbc.beta.oracle), and the latest released version from MS does everything great except external authentication.

'(' Jeff
\

lesliet_at_u.washington.edu (L. Tseng) wrote in article <5tg38t$ifg_at_nntp6.u.washington.edu>...