Re: Installation tool for Developer/2000

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor.cs_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1997/08/20

Michael Friedman wrote:

> We have a large system built with Developer/2000 Forms and Reports.
>
> We need to install it on large numbers of PCs.
>
> We prefer not to use unzip or similar technologies.
>
> Does anyone there know of any good products that can install
> Developer/2000 run time and then a group of reports and forms
> executables?
>
> Thanks
> Mike
>
> --
>
> Building the future of business to business electronic commerce...
>
> ASM eTrade - Software from the Asian Sources Media Group
>
> 24/F Vita Tower, Block B Tel: +852 2814 5678
> 29 Wong Chuk Hang Road Direct: +852 2814 5671
> Aberdeen, Hong Kong Fax: +852 2311 3893

> Name: vcard.vcf
> Part 1.2 Type: text/x-vcard
> Encoding: 7bit

If a Microsoft environment, then you can look at:

Microsoft SMS
or
KixStart

Cheers
Connor

Connor McDonald
BHP Information Technology
Perth
Australia
email: mcdonald.connor.cs_at_bhp.com.au
[Quoted] "My views are not BHP ...blah blah"

[Quoted] "Opera singers are the only people that when you  stick a knife in them, they sing, not bleed" Received on Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message