Rdb to Oracle tools

From: Judie Stroup <judie.stroup_at_lmco.com>
Date: 1997/08/19

[Quoted] Yes, some of us are actually converting from Rdb to Oracle. And one of my coworkers is looking for a tool to make this task easier. Optimally, we'd like a tool which would extract objects (i.e. tables) and load them into Oracle (like a tool which would generate an IMP-compatible dump of the Rdb database which could be directly loaded into Oracle.

We're using Oracle 7.3 and Rdb 5.X (yes, I know, way behind).

[Quoted] [Quoted] Any help or hints would be appreciated. Email to...

judie.stroup_at_lmco.com Received on Tue Aug 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message