Finding executable path for wanted program.

From: (wrong string) øv <odne.pedersen.rov_at_nit.no>
Date: 1997/08/18

I want to open winword.exe from Forms via a DDE command. The problem is that you need to know the path of word to manage to start it.

Example DDE.APP_BEGIN('c:\msoffice\winword\winword.exe', DDE.APP_MODE_NORMAL); But if I send this program to different customers, the path for winword will be different.

Is there anyone who can help me out on this on. I want the the string for the executable path to winword.exe.

Odne P. Røv

(odne.pedersen.rov_at_nit.no) Received on Mon Aug 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message