Re: Second Request - Personal Oracle with Powerbuilder Desktop

From: greg teets <teetshd_at_ucbeh.san.uc.edu>
Date: 1997/08/17

I downloaded and expanded the file with the driver. When I try to install the drivers with the Oracle install program I get these messages:

odbc9513.vrf(0)
FILE_NOT_FOUND while verifying obdc9513

rsf72.vrf(0)
FILE_NOT_FOUND while verifying rsf72

I have these files in c:\temp1.
Please let me know what I need to do to get this running.

I think maybe the files should be in another directory??

Thanks
Greg