Oracle Discoverer

From: Dermot Stephen Waters <dermot_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/08/16

My name is Dermot S. Waters with Computer People Inc., an International Consulting firm. I have a unique situation. I have a position for someone who possesses both Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Express Server. I am having a difficult time not only finding consultants with these skills but also gathering information about the products themselves.

Any information to help me learn more about these skills would be greatly apprectiated.

Thanks,

Dermot S. Waters
Computer People Inc.
dwaters_at_cpeople.com Received on Sat Aug 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message