Page length in Oracle reports

From: Srinivasan Murali <zmurali_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/08/14

Hello,
I'm trying to set the page length of a report ( actually a data file ) generated by Reportwriter 2.5. This report is designed on ms windows and run on unix ( character mode ). I have set the page length as 66 in report properties and in my custom prt ( printer definition ) file. The problem is every 67th line is blank.
Does anyone know of any controls to put in the prt file to avoid this blank line ?
( i've checked the report layout. there are no gaps anywhere to generate this blank line )

thanks
murali Received on Thu Aug 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message