Forms 4.5 -- Setting up window property help

From: Jody Lewis <lewisj2_at_wdni.com>
Date: 1997/08/13

Hello!

[Quoted] Could someone please assist me in setting up my form. I have a form that calls different window to be displayed. I always want the main window to be displayed in the background but for some reason when I bring up a dialog window that has the modal property turned off, that back window disappears.

All windows are displayed and hidden using the SHOW_WINDOW and HIDE_WINDOW properties called from buttons on this main form.

[Quoted] Thus far I have tried combinations with making the main window Window Style Property and Modal Property. I just can't find the right combo. I started having problems with this when I initiated a move_window on the main window to hide the menu bar.

I thought maybe I have the window properties screwed up some how. Can you help me with this?

I am also looking for a way to hide the menu on a form but not the title or status bars on the forms application window.

If you can help me with any of these dilemnas, I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thank you in advance.

Jody Received on Wed Aug 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message