Search on LONG datatype

From: Leslie_B_DreyerKalra <lbd_at_techiesinc.com>
Date: 1997/08/13

[Quoted] Okay, another (hopefully not too) stupid question about the LONG datatype:

I need to search on various columns in a table, including one LONG column. I'm not allowed to use a LONG column in a WHERE clause according [Quoted] to the Feuerstein book, do how the heck am I supposed to get at this stuff? Do I have to pull it out chunk by chunk and examine it??

Will the ConText option do anything for me here?

Trying not to reinvent the wheel, but willing to invent a brand new kind of wheel if necessary...

--
Leslie Dreyer Kalra
Techies, Inc.