How to increase the speed of Developer/2000 1.4 W when runing on appletviewer or any navigator?

From: (wrong string) é Miquel <pmiquel_at_drac.medusa.es>
Date: 1997/08/13

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am working with Developer/2000 1.4 W to deploy applications that must run over any internet navigator.
I have an important problem because when runing any FMX over the navigator, it need too much time to load the JDK, FMX and others files each time I execute a new session over the navigator. I think that must exists any solution for not to have to load each time this files, and probably any others to increase the speed of execution. My name is Pepe, from Spain
If you have any solution or coment, please send message to : pmiquel_at_drac.medusa.es
Thank you. Received on Wed Aug 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message