MS Access & Oracle

From: (wrong string) é Miquel <pmiquel_at_drac.medusa.es>
Date: 1997/08/13

[Quoted] I have change an application that was developed over MS Access and the data was managed by MS Access.
Now, the data has been exported to Oracle 7.3, and via ODBC the application in MS Access is reading and updating the data. The result is that the speed of the application has not increased, in some times the speed has decreased.
I think that the problem is possible will be in the application MS Access that has not been develped thinking in a RDB engine like Oracle. If somebody have an answer for me, i will be congratulated My name is Pepe, from Spain
My E-mail: pmiquel_at_drac.medusa.es
Thank you Received on Wed Aug 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message