A Useful Tool

From: Jean Haney <jean_at_square1.nl>
Date: 1997/08/13

We make a program called The Graphics Connection which converts any PostScript or .eps file into 12 other formats. It's interesting for Oracle developers in two ways:

  1. if you just make your application "print", you can get most industry-standard "export" formats through TGC just by making a call to our filters. this save a lot of deveopment time!
  2. for database app's that use the concept of objects, you can store in .pdf or .ps format. Graphics can be viewed and even converted into other editable formats. We also adding the ability to query for objects within the graphic (text or vector objects).

If either of these capabilities sound useful, please email me or check out our web-site for more info. We offer a free test for those interested.
http://www.square.nl.

Thanks,
jean haney
square one bv Received on Wed Aug 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message