OLE2 & WORD97

From: RD Benjamin <stelth_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1997/08/13

I am trying to write a form to imbed a Word97 doc into an OLE container. Does any one have any information that might be of help? I have made some progress, but it's going very slow. I think that Word97 objects can be used directly by the OLE2 lib in Oracle, but I am having trouble with the syntax. I found examples using Word95 and word basic but only parts of that seem to work with 97. The goal is to start in an Oracle form and open Word97, send data to word, have the user enter text into word, and then go back to the org. form and save the word doc in a longraw field.

Thanks for any help.
Rob Benjamin
Smith-Emery Co.
Rbenjamin_at_smithemery.com Received on Wed Aug 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message