Re: Number of Rows matching query

From: Ian C. Sellers <"Ian>
Date: 1997/08/12

Look at the count_query built-in. I get that info automatically, however, on the status line in the lower left corner of runform (Query will retrieve XX records).

Another related question: Has anybody got a nice piece of code that will allow me to display in a text item on the form "Now viewing record (Current_Record) of (Total_Records_Retrieved)." ?

TIA, -Ian