Tool to generate HTML-reports

From: Marcel Raap <marcel_at_nerdnet.nl>
Date: 1997/08/12

[Quoted] Hi all!

I'm looking for a report-tool which is able to generate HTML. The purpose
of this question is that the reporting possibilities of our current tool
(SQL*ReportWriter 1.1) are not satisfactory and we wish to publish the
results of our reports in a graphical way on our Intranet.

It seems that Developer 1.5 will be able to do this, but it won't be available
before next year. We'd like to get started within a month.

Does anyone have any experience on producing HTML-reports from an Oracle 7 database or knows a good tool to so. please let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Marcel Raap
(Fokker Space)