Re: ODBC for MS Access

From: sm <sm_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1997/08/08

On 8 Aug 1997 10:12:39 GMT, "Hemant Babbar" <babbarh_at_logica.com> wrote:

>Does anybody know where I can get hold of an ODBC thereby I can connect to
>the Oracle database through the MS Access. The platform will be WIN 95.
>
>I would like to install the ODBC without installing the Oracle Installer.
>Can this be possible ?
>
>Many thanks in advance
>
>Hemant

You can download the Oracle driver off the Oracle web-site. However, that driver is installable only using the Oracle installer (you could do it manually... though you'd have to be comfortable editing the registry).

Other than that you can get Intersolv's driver... it has its own installer.

-sm Received on Fri Aug 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message