Re: Comments: Minimum PC H/W to run Oracle Developer 2000?

From: Bruce Purcell <bpurcell_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 1997/08/08

I run Developer 2000 on a Pentium 100 with 32 MB of RAM under NT 4.0 I have run both the 16-bit version and the 32-bit version and on my computer, the 16-bit version performs better by a small margin. While the Developer 2000 tools made for 3.1 run under NT, I don't think that Personal Oracle for 3.1 will, so that may be a consideration for you.

Performance is not awe-inspiring, but it is quite satisfactory.