Yet another newbie trying to get D2k trial to work.

From: <JDug_at_voicenet.com>
Date: 1997/08/07

I've had Po7 for Win95 from the Sams Oracle Unleashed CD running for some time--no problem.

I've recently installed from Disdev2k\Install\Orainst.exe all of the Database tables, Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5 components (as well as GUI common files, support files, tools utilities) onto the same C: drive as the Po7-95

Perhaps I should be asking in the first place: is this version of Dev2k--which was developed for win3.1-- intended for use on Win95 with Po7 for 95?

Right away I can load some of the given .fmb files into the Forms designer,

 but when I tried to run the Forms4.5 demo (from the start button and trying scott/tiger) I get an error message: Ora-03121:no interface driver connected.

Any suggestions?

Everything is on the same drive, but there is obviously more to it. Also, any suggestions to connect Forms4.5 to the Po7-95 tables?

Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Aug 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message