SQL Plus error: "command buffer space exhausted"

From: Benjamin Wai <Benjamin_Wai_at_msn.com>
Date: 1997/08/07

[Quoted] I am running a PL/SQL program in SQL*Plus on Win3.1x platforms, and am encountering the error messages "command buffer space exhausted". I can find no documentation on this error message. The same program runs fine in the 32-bit version of SQL*Plus on Win95.

What exactly is this error referring to? And how can it be solved on the Win3.1 machines (is it some memory parameters I have to set locally)?

[Quoted] Any help is appreciated.

Please reply to: wai_at_OpendataSystems.com

Thank you.

Benjamin Wai

---
wai_at_OpendataSystems.com