Re: Forms 4.5: Select distinct...!!

From: Stuart Turton <sturton_at_maderich.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/08/07

    [Quoted]
  1. Frig the SQL statement to be come a UNION or MINUS statement: [Quoted] You can do this by appending something like ' UNION SELECT .... from <table-name> WHERE 1 = 2'; [Quoted]
  2. Put something in you POST-QUERY trigger which compares the current record with the previous record and fail if they match.