Re: How to ...

From: Z. Rida <sigma-ctc_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/08/07

To communication with your server or start a process in Oracle Forms when a button is pressed use user exits to call linked in C/C++/.. functions. You can be as fancy as you need to; fork/exec a process or use your favorate IPC package to communicate with another process. The HOST command will allow use to run a process but you will not be able to capture its exit status or capture SIGCHLD when it dies ....

Good Luck

Zaid