Best Developer 2000 Book??

From: doug a blaisdell <dougb_at_world.std.com>
Date: 1997/08/06

Hi Everbuddy!!

Anyone know of a good book for Dev 2K? I know quite a bit about Oracle, Proc*C, Pl/Sql, etc, but nothing about Dev 2K, oracle forms, etc.

I'm setting up Dev 2K on Win 95, with PO7, and am looking for a good book-- good examples, source code, etc, and hopefully, a CD with a current version of Dev 2K (for 95/NT) on it (I'm not asking for much!). I need this, since (although Dev 2K is on the Oracle site, it's 159MB, and my ftp connection won't stay up for the 15 hours I need to download (I've tried twice).

There's an Oracle Press book, but the Dev 2K on the CD attached to it is 1.2, and Win 3.1 only. Also, the book looks short on examples.

Any suggestions??

doug Received on Wed Aug 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message