Re: Looking for web-based PL/SQL reference

From: Rashid KArimov <rashid_at_IDT.NET>
Date: 1997/08/05

In comp.databases.oracle.tools Reuben King <REMOVETHISreuben_at_texas.net> wrote:
: Anybody know of a decent reference resource to PL/SQL on the web? I'm
: sick of running around the office trying to hunt down our Oracle books
: every time I have a small question on syntax for a command..

: Thanks for help!

    There's a whole bunch of ORACLE docs in html format that     comes on ORACLE Developer Programme CDs, not only PL/SQL,     but also the DBA stuff etc. The membership is about $199,     go for it.

    I've also got ODP "Lite" CD ( for free), but didn't have a chance to take     a look at it, it might also contain the stuff.

                Rashid.

: --
: Reuben King
: Email: "reuben at texas dot net" (in plain english to foil spam-bots. grrr!)