forms45 navigation question

From: Ian C. Sellers <"Ian>
Date: 1997/08/05

Is there an easy way to cause the cursor to navigate to the next field (text item) in a form (during user-input) when the current field is full without advancing it manually.

For example, I have a permit year and permit number field which, together, comprise a building permit number. The year is two digits and the number a max of five (2.5 notation). I want the cursor to automatically navigate (without pressing tab) to the permit number field when the permit year field has been filled with the two year digits.

The existing 3.0 Forms (I did not write) which I migrated to 4.5 function this way, but I don't find any triggers or properties to cause this functionality.

-Ian Received on Tue Aug 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message