Reports 2.5 -- Automatically set paper size to Legal in Batch Mode?

From: Flamingo <Flamingo_at_TheFire.com>
Date: 1997/08/04

[Quoted] Hello all.

I'm using Reports 2.5 in a Windows95/NT environment and I'm using RUN_PRODUCT to invoke a batch report that goes directly to the HP Laser Printer on our Novell network. My problem is that the report needs to print in landcape mode (I have that working) and on Legal Size paper. I just have no clue as to how to code that into my RDF so that it's automatic. Is there a parameter or perhaps a PL/SQL call that I can make?

Any help/experiences would be very much appreciated! If possible please email me with any suggestions as my access to this newsgroup is limited at times. Thanks in advance.

Mike Received on Mon Aug 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message