Great new PL/SQL Development tool

From: <chrbos_at_pi.net>
Date: 1997/08/04

Hello,

[Quoted] I'm looking for a PL/SQL developent tool and just came across a new tool called PL/SQL Developer. It is an integrated development environment for editing, compiling, testing, debugging & optimizing PL/SQL stored program units. It offers context sensitive information, database object browsing, querying, etc. It just does what it should do, no more, no less.
 A trial version is available at:

 http://www.allroundautomations.club.tip.nl/plsqldev.html

[Quoted] I'm thinking about buying it. Does anybody know of a better PL/SQL development tool?

Thanks in advance,

Chris Bos
chrbos_at_pi.net Received on Mon Aug 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message