Re: table browser???

From: George Faison <most_at_i3va.com>
Date: 1997/08/02

On Sun, 27 Jul 1997 09:06:34 -0500, rparr <rparr_at_temporal.com> wrote:

>I am trying to find some relatively simple tools for viewing the data in
>tables in an Oracle 7.3 database. The tool would need to run on UnixWare
>or on Win95 using SQLNet or ODBC.
>
>Something that would let me "browse" a table more or less as is possible
>with Access.

For UNIXWare, Modern Office Systems Technology, Inc. has tools that allow you to do this easily. You can scroll through the data in a table (vertically and horizontally), issues queries and scroll through the results, etc. Their number is (804) 730-1467. Received on Sat Aug 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message