Oracle- Systems Analyst Opportunity

From: Ari Gelberman <jga.mis_at_road.com>
Date: 1997/08/01

ORACLE- Systems Analyst Opportunity
We are looking for a SYSTEMS ANALYST with specific background working with ORACLE. A huge plus would be for the individual to have a background in a MANUFACTURING enviroment. The position is in Oklahoma City and it is a full time, permanent position with growth and opportunities as well.
The salary is based on experience and background, please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested, they also offer relocation assistance.
Please contact me at:
Ari Gelberman
Search Consultant
Joseph Goldring & Associates (est. 1977) 1-800-851-1381
JGA.MIS_at_road.com
FAX- 248/539-2667
Thanks for your tim

Ari Gelberman Search Consultant Joseph Goldring & Associates JGA.MIS_at_road.com 1-800-851-1381 Fax- 248/539-2667 31500 W. 13 Mile Rd Suite 200 Farmington Hills, MI 48334 "success comes before work only in the dictionary"