Re: Oracle ODBC

From: Product Support <odbc_support_at_openlinksw.com>
Date: 1997/08/01

Hi Vance,

OpenLink Software provides high-performance ODBC Drivers for Oracle that work with or without SQL*Net.

Visit: http://www.openlinksw.com

To download these drivers, evaluation is free !

Regards,
Product Support

Vance Pan <vypan_at_concentric.net> wrote in article <33DC3BCF.A3A40302_at_concentric.net>...