Re: Link Library problem betwen 7.3.2 and 7.0.16 with Forms30

From: Bob Eisner <boei_at_trifox.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

Jacques Leroy wrote:

> Oracle support do not seem to know or have a listing of the librairies for
> PROC 2.2 in Oracle 7.3.2 to compare with the ones that I was using in Oracle
> 6.0.36.
>
> If any body has a sugestion .. please fill free !!!!
>
> Thank you !

Hi Jacques,

I would recommend that you build you compile and link the cdemo1 applications
which reside in directory $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/demo. The makefile for cdemo1.c
can be found in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib. I would copy oracle.mk to the demo
directory and issue a make -f oracle.mk cdemo1 and capture the library output.
The library structure produced out of this make could be used to lik PROC 2.2
with Oracle 7.3.2.

Hope this helps
Bob Received on Thu Jul 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message