Re: Forms 45 question

From: william <willgo_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

First, check your property sheet for these items. Is case restriction set to upper case? (upper is default)
If so, change to mixed. If it's stored upper in the database you will have programmatically change your case before displaying.

Kathie

Dinar Dhond <ddhond_at_prpi.com> wrote in article <33C6A916.41C6_at_prpi.com>...