File-Selection Dialog out of Forms45

From: <Lutz.Brockmann_at_yasc.de>
Date: 1997/07/31

Hi,

during my work with ORACLE FORMS4.5 I've got the problem to select a file out of a PL/SQL-trigger. The result of the selection process has to be the name and path of the file.
Is there anybody out there, who has developed a package or something like that, which solves this problem? I've to use this feature under NT, 95, 3.11 and HP-UX.

Thanks for help

Lutz.Brockmann_at_yasc.de

yasc Informatik GmbH                   Telefon:         0531/890080
Kreuzstr. 7                                Fax:         0531/890082