Report writer besides SQL*Report ?

From: Lin <lin_at_localhost.com>
Date: 1997/07/30

Has anyone here tried other report writers besides this SQL*Report when working with Oracle 7 or 8 ? I am interesting in how well these report writers works with Oracle database engine and how easy/convient they are in creating complicate reports. Developer/2000 is such an expensive tool comparing to the database itself that I would like to see if other cheaper tools can be used. So far, Delphi 3 looks good. But the report generating ability in Delphi 3 is not very impressive. So if anyone has used other report writer and willing to share their opinion, I would appreciate any good/bad points you can give.

Thanks. Received on Wed Jul 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message