Re: Procedure builder problem

From: Andy Hardy <Andy_Hardy_at_camk.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/30

In article <33D7B551.D8A13B3F_at_mci.com>, Stephen Rooney <Stephen.Rooney_at_mci.com> writes
>I am running Win95 Procedure Builder V1.5.6.15.3, and I cannot get the
>source code of a stored procedure to load in the PL/SQL interpreter
>window. I click on the name of the procedure in the object navigator and
>nothing happens. Ditto if I type .load stored procedure <procname> at
>the PL/SQL command prompt.
>
>I can double-click the procedure name in the object navigator and it
>will load the editor with the source code. The main reason for using PB
>is to debug existing procs so this does not help at all.
>
>Am I missing something obvious or is this a known problem?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Steve

Steve,

You can only run the interpreter against the client-side program units - you copy from the stored node to the client node and then double-click.

Unfortunately, the interpreter only understands PL/SQL version 1...

Andy

--
Andy Hardy