Looking for Oracle Name & Address software

From: <tom.wolfe_at_wadnr.gov>
Date: 1997/07/29

Does anyone know of commercial software to create and maintain a standardized name & address Oracle database? We're looking for software to handle Zip+4, multiple phone numbers, and other fields, such as Social Security Number. The software should run on Windows-PC and/or Solaris. We would prefer if it met USPS CASS certification standards as well.

If you have any suggestions, or market such a product, please contact me by email at: tom.wolfe_at_wadnr.gov. Thank you.