Re: Tool to develop and debug PL/SQL ?

From: Sam Q. Lang <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/07/29

Check:
SQL-Programmer 2.1 for Windows
Also works with Oracle PL/SQL and Sybase T-SQL and Microsoft T-SQL Full syntax highlighting, documentation generation. Links directly to PVCS and SourceSafe for version control.

Look at:
http://www.sfi-software.com
Full product/specs and documentation available from the web site.

Get a SQL-Programmer 2.1 Internet Interactive Quick Tour at: http://www.sfi-software.com/qt/sqlprogrammer20/qtinternet.htm

For details, call SFI at 819 778-5045, email info_at_sfi-software.com

John Meyer,
SFI, a Sylvain Faust company
Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) was founded in 1988 by experienced database programmers intent on improving programmer productivity by developing a suite of tools, utilities and knowledgeware designed by programmers, for programmers. Productivity enhancement software in this market can easily pay for itself in a matter of days just in labor savings, not to mention the competitive advantage gained by organizations able to deploy information systems faster and more reliably. SFI's current products include SQL-Programmer, SQL-Optimizer and SQL-Sombrero.

Stefan Misch <no.spam_at_msn.com> wrote in article <01bc9ac9$0068bf60$66e6e595_at_stm568>...