oraterm

From: Tom Cooke <tom_at_tomcooke.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/28

Help... I am trying to convert an oraterm.r file (forms30) to a .res file. I got some notes from UK Support, but can't get this to work. I asked Oracle to run it through their convert stuff for me, since they can obviously do it and I haven't got the brain cells right now, but they were a bit offish. They said they "might get around to it". If anybody has got a "cast iron" way to do this, please let me know (I'll post if I figure it out, but seems unlikely - head against brick wall time). I have PO7 for Win95, and 7.2 and 7.3 for SCO and other Unix to play with, but virtually no TK2 knowledge...

Regards

--
Tom Cooke