Re: Help ! OPO type declaration

From: Loren Davidson <loren_at_batnet.nospam.com>
Date: 1997/07/26

In article <01bd55bd$4e765640$46c8898c_at_skluhome.cec.pccu.edu.tw>, "sklu" <sklu_at_msrv.cec.pccu.edu.tw> wrote:
>Dear sirs,
>
>In Oracle Basic, how to declare user-defined data type.
>
>I can't find the command of "TYPE" in oracle basic.
>If I want to do that, How can I do ?

Well...according to the documentation, you can't. I've seen no support anywhere for user-defined datatypes in OPO.

Of course it's entirely possible that someone will now quote examples to prove me wrong. :)

Depending on what you want to do, i.e. simulate the ROWTYPE of PL/SQL, there may be workarounds, such as using a standalone recordset, or OCX or ActiveX control.

Loren Received on Sat Jul 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message