Re: converting form3.0 to 4.5

From: Dan Townsend <townsend_at_ebmud.com>
Date: 1997/07/25

Try setting the working directory of Generator to the location of the .INP file. Either that, or specify the full path to the .INP file. Don't forget to specify that you are upgrading a 3.0 form by scrolling the options area down. Also, it can be a good idea to use the Widen Fields option. You probably know all this, but I futzed with it a few hundred conversions ago.

BTW, if you are going to be doing a lot of this type of conversion, check out the info at http://www.tcdb.com in the Forms Conversion section.