Shared Access of Developer/2000 Runtime

From: Loh Kir Chern <mcblohkc_at_leonis.nus.sg>
Date: 1997/07/25

Dear World,

I have installed Developer/2000 runtime (eg Forms4.5 and Reports2.5) on a Win95 PC. I would like other Win95 PCs under the same workgroup to be able to access the runtime tools as well from the "Central Win95 PC". The database is on a HP UNIX server, linked via sql*net, properly configured on the "Central Win95 PC".

Merely mapping a drive to the Central PC and invoking f45run32.exe does not help. What are the critical files that I have to copy to the local PCs ?

Appreciate any comments/help. Thanks in advance.

Rgds
Kir Chern
Inst Of Molecular And Cell Biology
Singapore Received on Fri Jul 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message