Re: Procedure builder problem

From: Robert Christenson <robertoc_at_fyiowa.infi.net>
Date: 1997/07/25

Stephen Rooney wrote:

> I am running Win95 Procedure Builder V1.5.6.15.3, and I cannot get the
> source code of a stored procedure to load in the PL/SQL interpreter
> window. I click on the name of the procedure in the object navigator and
> nothing happens. Ditto if I type .load stored procedure <procname> at
> the PL/SQL command prompt.
>
> I can double-click the procedure name in the object navigator and it
> will load the editor with the source code. The main reason for using PB
> is to debug existing procs so this does not help at all.
>
> Am I missing something obvious or is this a known problem?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Steve

Are you clicking on the stored version of your proc? If so, you must drag it up to the client side, then when you bring up the interpreter and click you proc, it should load.

HTH

--
"Came for the party, left on the run"

Robert Christenson
Gazette Technologies
robertoc#spam~be~gone#_at_fyiowa.infi.net