Reports 2.5: Characters get lost when printing!

From: Real-Time Center AG <rtc_at_rtc.ch>
Date: 1997/07/23

Reports 2.5: Characters get lost when printing!

[Quoted] We are developing our Reports with Reports 2.5. Reports get printed on a [Quoted] HP-Laserjet4 using a 16bit-printerdriver. It often happens, that the last character in some textfields get truncated. The preview of the Report in fact showes the full text!

The problem seems to be between Reports 2.5 and the HP-Laserjet4-Driver.

[Quoted] We solved this problem by concatinating a space at the end of the textfield-value. (Hack).

Does someone have the same problem and knows another solution?

Thanks advanced. Received on Wed Jul 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message