Re: Call PL/SQL stored procedure from Oracle ODCB ??

From: Patricia Buickerood <buickero_at_kodak.com>
Date: 1997/07/23

Tomas Rimsten wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is it possible to call an PL/SQL procedure from an ODCB connection ?
>
> My system Oracle 7.3 on NT 4.0
>
> my email dat94trn_at_bilbo.mdh.se
Yes. The syntax is: {? = call function_name(parameter1, ...)} If the procedure is a function that returns a value then use the ?=. Otherwise, leave that part off. This is hinted at in the MS ODBC SDK documentation for SQLBindParameter.
(I'm using MS C, Oracle ODBC 2x, MS ODBC Driver 3.x and Oracle 7.3). I use SQLBindParameter for input and return values. Received on Wed Jul 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message